As you might be aware, Google account is a user account which is required for accessing and using various Google products and services.
Besides, the user can also use this account for accessing various third-party apps. Hence, one can say that Google account is one of the basic requirements for performing various online activities. Still, there are many users who face difficulty while accessing their Google account because of the lost password. Luckily, one can fix this issue in time by following the simple steps of Google account recovery.
In most cases, lost access to Google account issue arises when the user doesn’t update their recovery details on a regular basis or forgot their password. Fortunately, the developers have devised alternative options that one can opt to easily recover their Google account. So, in case, if you also require Google account recovery help, then you can read this article further for complete information.
Recovering Google account
- To start with the Google account recovery process, the user is required to visit the login page.
- Then, the user needs to enter the username and click on Forgot password option.
- After that, the user will be directed to the Google account recovery page.
- Now, the user again needs to provide the username of the account that they wish to recover.
- Further, the user will be provided with the option to recover the account using the last password.
- In case, if the user doesn’t remember the password, the user will be provided with alternative recovery options.
- Now, the user needs to select a recovery option to reset the Google account password.
- Further, the user can select provide code via phone or email option.
- After that, the user needs to enter the provided code to verify their Google account.
- Once the account of the user is verified, the user will be directed to the page to create a new password for the Google account.
After that, the user simply needs to click on the Save option to save the changes.
And in this way, the user can easily recover the password of their Google account. In case, if the user fails to recover the account using the provided procedure they can opt for security questions option. Still, if the user fails to recover their account they can contact the support for required help and easily reset the password of their Google account.
Article by Steve Smith Junior